Who: Students in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade
When: Tuesday from 3:15-4:30
Contact: Mrs. Shauna Hershberger
Student Council Activity Goals
1. To provide opportunities for students to gain leadership skills and an appreciation for responsibility and accountability.
2. To provide ways in which students may broaden their interests and develop new experiences.
3. To foster healthy student-student, student-teacher, student-administration, and student-community interaction.
4. To provide a channel of communication through which students can contribute to the school program.
5. To develop an interest in current issues that involves all segments of the student population.
6. To promote more student body involvement through pep assemblies, informational assemblies and other whole-school events.