Meet Our Grand Mountain School Counselors!
- Elementary Counselor (K-5)
- Jill Zuvac
- (719) 391-3494
- Junior High Counselor (6-8)
- Taylor Moore
- (719) 391-3366
What We Do
- Course Registration
- College/Career Readiness
- Emotional Support
- Social Skills
- Special Education Services
- 504 Plans
- Family Support
- A wide variety of resources for all student needs
You can call or email us to set up an appointment, or stop by if you need immediate help.
COLORADO CRISIS & SUPPORT LINE: TEXT TALK TO 38255
- 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or Text TALK to 38255
SAFE2TELL COLORADO: 1-877-542-7233 (SAFE)
- Make a report. Make a difference.
- Support for students, parents, staff and community members through resources that encourage healthy communication on sensitive topics
PIKES PEAK SUICIDE PREVENTION: (719) 573-7447
- Suicide prevention hotline of the Pikes Peak Region
NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LINE: 1- 800-273-8255 TALK
- The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, and prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones.